- Arctic Seas and Siberia: Key Topics at Russia Oil Summit this July
This July’s Next Generation Oil & Gas Russia & CIS Summit in St. Petersburg
- Under Regulator’s Firm Hand, Pemex Changes Course
The state-owned company, Pemex, is trying to become more nimble and efficient after decades of simply drilling as many wells as it could.
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going ‘Dope’-less
“Dope,” a thread compound used to bind together huge strings of tubular goods in O&G drilling operations, can now be replaced with safer, environmentally benign “dopeless” connection technology to eliminate related hazardous waste and more.
- Rosneft, Eni Sign Deal On Russia Offshore Exploration
“We plan to work with Russia for many years. This was the last brick in the road to becoming Russia’s top partner for energy,” Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni said.
- Halliburton Files Protest Against BP Oil Spill Settlement
Halliburton objects to BP’s proposed $7.8B settlement with individual plaintiffs for the oil giant’s involvement in the Deepwater Horizon disaster, according to filed court documents.
- Crude Squeezes Out Gain After Fed Comments
Oil futures eked out a gain after Federal Reserve officials reiterated plans to keep interest rates near zero for the next two years, a move seen as boosting the allure of commodities for investors.
Digest powered by RSS Digest