- Iraqi South Oil Co. Official Allegedly Took Bribes
A department head at South Oil Co. has fled from the country after being accused of accepting bribes paid by a subsidiary of Leighton Holdings Ltd. to help it secure contracts in southern Iraq.
- US Commends Alison-Madueke’s Leadership of Nigeria’s O&G Industry
The U.S. Government expresses confidence in the Nigeria oil and gas industry under the stewardship of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.
- ‘Linsanity’ Highlights Recruitment Issue for O&G Industry
According to some industry insiders, O&G companies from around the world should take a lesson from Lin’s story in their recruitment efforts.
- IHS CERAWeek 2012 to Shape Energy’s Economy
A change is coming to the oil and gas industry? Is the industry ready? And more importantly, is the world?
- Crude Ends Near Flat; Traders Weigh Iran Concerns
Crude futures ended near flat Monday as investors weighed a meeting between the leaders of U.S. and Israel to discuss Iran, and China cut its target for economic growth.
Digest powered by RSS Digest